Due to the current situation regarding the Corona Virus, we have to cancel the event "Shaping the Future of Personalized Medicine", planned on May 11th, 2020 as part of the Codex4SMEs project at the NMI in Reutlingen. The event will be postponed to a later date. However, we are currently planning to offer some key speaker lectures in one or more webinars - we will keep you informed of this as well. Thanks for your understanding.
Shaping the Future of Personalized Medicine
Information and Networking Event
This information and networking session addresses all players in the
field of personalized medicine, biomarker development, and (companion)
diagnostics. If you would like to further develop your
(companion) diagnostics or biomarkers and need access to patient data and human
sample material, then take part in our event. Here you will find experts and
representatives of biobanks who will inform you about access to
sample material and further development of products for personalized medicine.
Take advantage of the opportunity to interview experts in one-on-one
discussions and advice for prospects in future diagnostics.
SMEs, manufacturers, service providers, research teams, clinicians, cluster organisations, pharma companies active in the area of Personalized Medicine, including:
- (Companion) Diagnostics
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Artificial Intelligence & Imaging
- Financing & Investments
- And all who are interested in personalized medicine
- As small and medium-sized entreprise - find qualified European experts and collaboration partners during effective one-to-one meetings
- As Research and Technology Organisation - find new European partners for technology transfer
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
Join this unique networking event to:
- Attend keynote sessions with experts from Curetis GmbH, Centre for Personalized Medicine in Tübinge, NMI in Reutlingen, University Hospital of Heidelberg and Roche Penzberg.
- Meet biobank representatives from Biobank Graz and experts of personalized medicine from different European regions through individual face-to-face meetings.
- Get advices from experts in financing your (companion) diagnostics.
About Codex4SMEs project
The Interreg Codex4SMEs project plans to improve healthcare by the
enhanced adoption of personalized medicine in North-West Europe and
beyond. The objective is to establish a network, which supports SMEs
along the whole value chain of Companion diagnostics (Cdx) development.
Within this network companies get access to biobank samples, knowledge
transfer service of biomarker/biobanking, transnational roadshows to
venture and large companies, business model and expert access for
business growth and scaling as well as tailored support dependent form
the product TRL levels of the SMEs.